We will be happy to cooperate with publishing houses and other organizations that publish scientific periodicals in any scientific field.
We offer you help with the acceptance of publications to global databases of scientific periodicals.
The publisher gets an opportunity to:
- - provide an item-by-article access to the materials of its publications to a wide range of readers
- - to provide complete information about the publication in a format of the Higher Attestation Commission and international reference databases
- - to monitor the demand for articles in real time
- - gauge the interest of the audience in particular authors and/or topics of publication
- - to increase the readership of each publication through the cross-reference service
- - provide readers with a service for convenient and correct citing of your publications
If you are the publisher and decide to instruct GlobexSCI to collect, distribute, or reward for authors for the use of their published works, then you need to sign an agreement with us:
To enter into a contract you need to fill out the form below, in which you notify about your intention(s) to use the information obtained from this website.
You should provide the following information:
- 1. Name of the publishing house (sub-publishing).
- 2. Contact details, phone number, and website address.
- 3. A standard copy of one of the contracts between the publisher and the rightholder, on the basis of which the publisher positions itself as the rightholder.